1-11 von 11
SubliJet-E für EPSON Grossformat Plotter Drucker
Sawgrass is excited to introduce the release of SubliJet-E Professional, a high-performance sublimation printing ink optimised for the Epson Stylus Pro 7700 / 9700 series inkjet printers. This advanced formulation offers amazing colour and run-ability on Epson’s latest TFP Print Head.
With options of 24” or 44” Media Width, these new Epson platforms with the SubliJet E Professional 4-color, 5-cartridge sublimation configuration is an ideal choice for customers requiring High Volume Production, Larger Format Images, or High-End Pro-Photo Output.
Conveniently packaged in High Capacity Pressurised Sealed Cartridges, SubliJet E Professional is part of a turnkey solution including powerful and easy to use colour management software and full technical support for unsurpassed ease of use and peace of mind.
Available Software Configurations
The SubliJet-E Professional solution includes PowerDriver-E (Windows OS, 7700 Only), WinProfile and MacProfile solutions which have been optimised to deliver fantastic results on photo panels, hard substrates and textiles.
- PowerDriver-E: Driver, ColorSure Palette, ColorFinder and Custom Palette Utility
- WinProfile: OEM Windows Driver, Custom SubliJet-E Profile Palette Swatch Library, and Proof Palette
- MacProfile: OEM Mac Driver, Custom Profile, Palette Swatch Library and Proof Palette
SubliJet-E Professional High Capacity Sealed Cartridges Deliver:
- Amazing Colour and Excellent Run-ability
- Extended Uninterrupted Printing, 250ml cartridges
- Improved Uptime
- Reduced Maintenance
- Rapid and Easy Changeover
- Pressurised to Ensure Reliable Ink Delivery at all Print Speeds
Migration of other ink systems in Epson 7700/9700 to SubliJet-E Professional
Strict cleaning down procedures must be adopted and followed before the installation of a SubliJet-E Professional cartridge into a printer that has previously been running with a different ink. Please contact Sawgrass Europe Technical Support email@example.com for more information and details of these procedures.